OVER 1,500 PUPILS TO BENEFIT FROM THE DOAMF & WESTERN UNION BACK TO SCHOOL PROGRAMME
DOAM Foundation in partnership with Western Union will be putting smiles on the faces of over 1,500 children in public primary schools in Ajegunle Community, Lagos State. The event is scheduled to hold on October 22, 2014.
The Back to School (BTS) Programme is an initiative of DOAM Foundation, in partnership with Western Union to provide poor children with basic school stationary for academic excellence.
Since 2011, Western Union have been providing educational support to children across Nigeria, with over 4,000 pupils equipped for school.
This year, the Foundation will be visiting three primary schools in the Ajegunle community.
Previous back to school programmes have been held in Edo, Imo and Lagos States respectively.
- Estate Primary School, Isolo Lagos State
- Hope Primary School, Ikoyi, Lagos State
- 5th Avenue Primary School, Festac Lagos State
- Ireti Primary School, Ikoyi, Lagos State
- Aladinma Primary School, Imo State
- George Idah Primary School, Edo State
- Esonerie Primary School, Edo State